Thursday, July 21, 2011

Um... This is awkward. Didn't I just kill you yesterday?

You are inside Tarasius General Hospital, one of the city's psychiatric hospitals. The building has been heavily barricaded. Also here are Chuckee D (60HP), txeyen (60HP), andrewpandarew2 (60HP), jenna green (60HP), Killer X747 (60HP), gobuick (60HP), SK100 (60HP), SantaCruzGary (60HP), Shotgunchief (60HP), Alkhemia (60HP), Page Turner (60HP), Ashoreth (60HP), daryoon614 (60HP), Dragonfly77 (60HP), BullMeister (60HP), Doctor 21 (60HP), Raving Lunatic (60HP), Bucky Tesla (60HP), Capt Rick Grimes (60HP), gabriel chicago (60HP) and sohofalco8 (60HP).

A portable generator has been set up here. It is running. One of the wards has been decorated with a stuffed alligator, two stuffed bears and a stuffed tiger head.

Somebody has spraypainted 1111Hospital&Headquarters onto a wall.

Since your last turn:

Doctor 21 said "Alkhemia, it seems to me that the copy-cats only serve to confuse would-be allies and generally piss us off. Or amuse us." (11 hours and 57 minutes ago)
Doctor 21 said "Maybe some day I too will be honored with a body double; one can dream." (11 hours and 55 minutes ago)
The lights came on inside Gilling Road Railway Station. (11 hours and 52 minutes ago)
Doctor 21 said "Woot! Woot! I lit Gilling! My train should be along any minute!" (11 hours and 50 minutes ago)
Page Turner installed a stuffed tiger head in the building. (7 hours and 39 minutes ago)
The lights came on inside Langman Lane Fire Station. (6 hours and 14 minutes ago)
Chuck Austen said "We do not kill generators or other players, unless in self-defense" (4 hours and 12 minutes ago)
Chuck Austen said "Squadron1111 killed me because of my proficiency as a zombie and destruction of non-survival property. There was no self defense about it. Look out when I'm a zombie, I'll eat your squardon1111 brains. No doubt." (4 hours and 12 minutes ago)
Chuck Austen said "But I'm not here to PK... like some cowards." (4 hours and 12 minutes ago)
Chuck Austen said "We do not kill generators or other players, unless in self-defense" (4 hours and 12 minutes ago)
Chuck Austen said "WHAT UP BUCKY T, where bullmeiser at? that your zerg?" (4 hours and 10 minutes ago)
Chuck Austen said "Next time it's self defense you should really plant a gun or say something like it's coming right for us! Need to learn some DHPD tricks." (4 hours and 7 minutes ago)
Chuck Austen said "I'm gonna sleep in this building overnight. Which one of you is gonna be the first to invoke self denfese?" (4 hours and 5 minutes ago)
Bucky Tesla said "Um... This is awkward. Didn't I just kill you yesterday? To answer your questions. Not much is up, just chilling (without a tree mind you). No, Bullmeister is not my zerg, we don't zerg. We communicate." (4 hours and 1 minute ago)
Bucky Tesla said "I didn't claim self defense, I was just pissed you killed our tree, in my opinion, that's reason enough to kill you. You seem to be pretty upset about this whole, me killing you thing, now that we're on the subject. Are you not happier as a zombie?" (3 hours and 59 minutes ago)
Bucky Tesla said "It seems I did you a favor then. I have no reason to kill you again, in my eyes we're even now. You seem to have a lot of pent up anger. Maybe you should take it out on zombies instead of trees... just a thought. Enjoy your stay at the hospital!" (3 hours and 57 minutes ago)
Bucky Tesla said "Also... I think you owe Raving Lunatic an apology, that was his beautiful christmas tree you thoughtlessly destroyed. Just saying, if you're gonna stay here and enjoy our hospitality, it may be a good idea." (3 hours and 54 minutes ago)
Bucky Tesla said "BullMeister, you missed Chuck Austen's rant about self defense killings and how he's such a good person for not pk'ing. He also things we're zergers, I explained we're just good communicators. Either way, he's here now just itching for one of us to" (2 hours and 30 minutes ago)
Bucky Tesla said "off him so he can feel better about himself. I'd say do it or dont, in my mind we're even since I killed him for ruining christmas. You know... I say we extend some hospitality and let him enjoy his stay at HQ... He's sleeping now, looks rather peaceful.." (2 hours and 28 minutes ago)
BullMeister said "Chuck--You come in and destroy what other people have set up and accomplished. Carrying a Christmas tree around for half a year was a big deal. You acted like a dick destroying our stuff." (2 hours and 27 minutes ago)
BullMeister said "You came into our home and destroyed our stuff and then have the nerve to to cop an attitude when someone responds to your actions? What a prick." (2 hours and 24 minutes ago)
BullMeister said "Hey Bucky. No I'll let him stay, but the moment he acts up or I suspect he's working for the Zs he goes on my kill on sight list. Hey Chuck, why don't you try pulling your crap with Wahlbergs group and see how they respond?" (2 hours and 20 minutes ago)
Chuck Austen said "We do not kill generators or other players, unless in self-defense." (2 hours and 9 minutes ago)
Chuck Austen said "I was doing you all a favor. That tree would have brought the entire primary horde headed this direction They're attracted to bright lights and d-bags. Man's got to have himself a code. I'll take those thinly veiled threats a time to part." (2 hours and 1 minute ago)
Bucky Tesla said "Well... now that that d-bag is gone we should be safe from the horde, no?" (1 hour and 59 minutes ago)
Doctor 21 said "Prob not. sigh." (1 hour and 38 minutes ago)
Doctor 21 said "11 outside tarasius. brag is clear, and the flooks complex is lit and doing well!" (1 hour and 36 minutes ago)
Capt Rick Grimes said "Damn I missed him by 20 minutes? In my book of justice, tree killing is worse than genny killing." (1 hour and 33 minutes ago)
Doctor 21 said "Also, I have a rash. Can someone look at this (gestures to inner thigh)" (1 hour and 30 minutes ago)
Raving Lunatic said "Wait he never apologised... LETS HUNT HIM DOWN AND KILL HIM!" (1 hour and 4 minutes ago)
Capt Rick Grimes said "Found that tree killer up at Salt Street school, took him out." (41 minutes ago)
Bucky Tesla said "haha... I love it. He deserves it for destroying christmas like that." (22 minutes ago)
27.77 MHz: "Long live Squadron1111" (7 minutes ago)

No comments: