Wednesday, April 28, 2010

at this moment, I knew the lethal capacity of Squadron1111...

1111

From: the DIARY OF MATEO SAN PELAYO
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User:En-Vec#%201111

A few zombies crowding the doors trying to get inside. When I went for a second floor window, I saw a large number of people in the hall of psychiatric hospital, some of them had a shield on the arm with the inscription: 1111

Of the 40 people who should have been there over 20 belonged to the Squadron1111. There I met Dr Coriell, was working at a table with something that looked like blood, when I went to talk to him, told me he was tried in trying to find a cure for those infected. Beside him, also was working xuanwu, I think your search is very honest, but my hatred for these creatures made it impossible to understand that they and I were of the same nature.

While talking to Dr Coriell and xuanwu, a guy approached us. Lucas was another good friend I could find on the road. We warned that the zombies were starting to hit hard the barricades, we decided to flip through all the barricades on the outskirts of the hospital. When we entered one of the many rooms, a zombie pounced on me, I raised my gun and got ready to smash his skull with a single shell.

xuanwu: Do not shoot ¡¡¡

The zombie stood three feet from me, was tied by the neck with a string. His neck was severely damaged by the blows that are tipped himself while trying to attack us.

Dr Coriell: It's a test subject, it samples for research.

Me: Have you got any progress?

Dr Coriell: Not now, but do not lose hope, we could immobilize recently the zombie, and take blood samples is not easy

For the good of all, I hope that their research will be successful.

My stay in Tarasius was sour grapes, I notice my localicaciĆ³n OBR and in a couple of days, Little Chris approaches, have thanked a familiar face around. March 20, zombies began to hit hard, and murderers flu settled in the vicinity. The group of murderers began to make life impossible, destroying electricity generators, Boikot the barricades, and beside all this, more and more zombies began to accumulate at the door attracted by the shots and bustle. The March 29 evening, a member of the group of murderers called The FaIlen, entered by a window with a crowbar in hand, broke the gas generator, but the noise made me wake up, take my gun and fired two shots , But i didn't get white, unless I am accustomed to dynamic targets. The FaIlen went out the window he had opened, several zombies saw him and began to pursue him, but others might go out the window. Suddenly, everything became a mess, one of the zombies bitten in the shoulder Lucas, cameron shelley blew the head and as soon as I could, stuck a needle into the neck of Lucas. Another zombie had bitten Dr Coriell and was convulsing on the floor, stuck another needle in her leg and left convulsing. Within hours, had taken over the building and all returned to relative normality.


March 31, had 20 zombies on doors the next day I decided to get closer to the Brennand Building for syringes to avoid problems like the ones we had. On April 3, I get bad news and decide The Merson Building, ready to return while the weight of the zombies did break the barriers of the main gate and 10 zombies came through the door, xianwu had been beaten in the head and he was bleeding, while I healed him a zombie dragged by one leg to the outside before I could do anything. Squadron1111 started shooting, a bloodbath like never seen before appeared before me, when they stopped firing, the smoke could not see much. Only I could hear the sound of the pieces of tile that fell on the remains of bodies. A shadow appeared from the smoke, all lifted the gun, and a faint voice said: Do not shoot, it was xuanwu, at this moment, I knew the lethal capacity of Squadron1111.

The next day, April 4, Squadron1111 gave me provisions and ammunition to return to the headquarters of the OBR. I said goodbye to waiting to see them again soon and I went to The Merson Building. On my way to pass through a factory in [25.60], and I heard snoring inside. What the hell was that?, I loaded my shotgun and went quietly, the entrance was not very tightly secured. When you reach the source of the noise, a pleasant surprise. He was there, alone, unaccompanied, with their arms resting on a meter, was The FaIlen. I put the barrel of my gun right in front of his heart. Did I want to become a murderer? , Become something like he?, Shooting something that was not dead?, Would do that to me worst person?. When a barrage of questions went through my head, I remembered the day that the bastard had come through that window, and how the zombies came in and kill several survivors. PSSS I said, The FaIlen opened his eyes. I winked and pulled the trigger. The shot went through his chest and a stupid expression was marked. While trying to catch their breath in vain, I said I'm not killing, I'm doing justice., and spat in his face.

1 comment:

Mateo said...

Go 1111, go¡¡¡

i`ll see you again soon, the OBR are en route arround the district.


Mateo